DoveSoft Computing is a software development and training company, specialising in web design, Microsoft Office and LibreOffice for small businesses and mainly serving the Lichfield, Cannock and Burntwood areas in South Staffordshire, United Kingdom.
DoveSoft Computing began trading in 1995. Our owner has been a software developer for over 30 years and has designed and developed several major applications in fields of work such as Finance, Payroll, Pensions, Marketing and Road Transport.
To give you an example of our software solutions, H.M. Customs and Excise described one of it's products as "The first computerised invoice self billing system in the United Kingdom".
Our owner has been developing PC desktop applications since the early 1980s in many different computer languages such as Visual Basic, Java and Cobol but now specialises in Microsoft Office and LibreOffice solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Customer
We have also developed complete solutions for a wide range of smaller clients ranging from charities, builders merchants, and veterinary practices to tree surgeons.
One of our specialist services is to introduce, where possible, automation between the various software processes either currently in use or proposed for use. This can prevent the duplication of both effort and data, and introduces the benefit of significant cost savings.
DoveSoft Computing believe that it is essential for the customer to be involved in all stages of the design and development process and look forward to their input.
DoveSoft Training Courses
- Iran's supreme leader makes online threats to attack golfing Trump
- Could Google really leave Australia?
- Malware found on laptops given out by government
- Electric car battery’s quick charge and other tech news
- Cyber criminals publish more than 4,000 stolen Sepa files
- Google says goodbye to giant internet balloons idea
- How Covid turbocharged the QR revolution
- Facebook's Oversight Board to rule on Trump ban
- Gaming firms fined nearly £7m for restricting European sales
- Covid-19: Amazon offers to help with US vaccine delivery