DoveSoft Computing is a software development and training company, specialising in web design, Microsoft Office and LibreOffice for small businesses and mainly serving the Lichfield, Cannock and Burntwood areas in South Staffordshire, United Kingdom.
DoveSoft Computing began trading in 1995. Our owner has been a software developer for over 30 years and has designed and developed several major applications in fields of work such as Finance, Payroll, Pensions, Marketing and Road Transport.
To give you an example of our software solutions, H.M. Customs and Excise described one of it's products as "The first computerised invoice self billing system in the United Kingdom".
Our owner has been developing PC desktop applications since the early 1980s in many different computer languages such as Visual Basic, Java and Cobol but now specialises in Microsoft Office and LibreOffice solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Types of Customer
We have also developed complete solutions for a wide range of smaller clients ranging from charities, builders merchants, and veterinary practices to tree surgeons.
One of our specialist services is to introduce, where possible, automation between the various software processes either currently in use or proposed for use. This can prevent the duplication of both effort and data, and introduces the benefit of significant cost savings.
DoveSoft Computing believe that it is essential for the customer to be involved in all stages of the design and development process and look forward to their input.
DoveSoft Training Courses
- Why our ageing social networks may need Tiktok
- Joe White: UK appoints entrepreneur as first tech envoy to US
- Why Covid may mean more facial recognition tech
- Volunteering my phone to research Covid-19 while I sleep
- Cyber-warning for festive shoppers
- Facebook sued for 'denying opportunities to US workers'
- Warner Bros' films set for simultaneous cinema and US streaming
- Future Zoom users will be able to smell the virtual coffee
- Covid-19: Facebook to take down false vaccine claims
- Web Summit: Facebook urges Biden to restore global internet